Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Boston: DAY 2

Day 2: Well Ella did not sleep well again so we slept in and hung out in the morning and then headed out for lunch. Then we did a little shopping and headed to the Skywalk where you go to the 50th floor of this hotel and you can look out and see the ENTIRE CITY! It was pretty sweet. Later that evening Damon had a little reception thing to go to so we tagged along for some free drinks and appetizers. We then headed to dinner at P.F. Changs but the wait was to long so Ella and I headed back to the hotel, TObin, Carol and Damon just brought me back dinner and it was still delicious :) I love that resaurant!!

Lunch time!
Tobin and Damon
Up at the Skywalk... I love this picture. We were looking in this mirror and taking pics at the same time and Ella was smiling like crazy!
Skywalk view 1
view 2
Boston Red Sox!
Getting dressed up for dinner
All the Gannett's out to dinner

0 comments: