When we were in Boston the hotel we stayed at was very nice so we took advantage of it :) Here are a few pics and a VIDEO of how much Ella LOVES the water!
Scroll down quite a ways because I updated the blog with LOTS of pics from Boston (there are 5 or 6 posts).
VIDEO: Swimming with mommy and meShe was so excited when she figure out we were going in the pool
Hanging out in the pool
All done swimming!
Not the best picture of Ella but it shows you the cute swimsuit Grandma Carol bought her :)
And her is the cover up that came with it
♦
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Splish Splash
Posted by holly gannett at 4:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I kept looking for her cute swimming suit, but all I could find were two of the chubbiest most edible little legs I've ever seen. Dang.
Post a Comment