Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Final stretch!

Like I have already said we made it to Dover, DE and now are unpacking and trying to get settled. I never posted pics from our last little stretch of driving so those are below as well-- we went swimming!
We didn't enter DE until we were almost to Dover. DE is a VERY tiny state!
Our new home town.

We stayed the night in VA and made it all the way to Dover the final day. The hotel we stayed at in VA had a pool so we figured we would take Ella in it :) Neither one of us had our suits but Ella LOVED it! Take a look at a few of the pics we took.when she first got in
playing a bit getting ready to go under
under she went (and no crying) :)
Just a HUGE grin once she finally caught her breath and realized what had happened
Stilling wanting to play and sit in the water after being dunked! Such a big girl!!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Hi Holly it's Tricia, Julie and Tracy's daughter. I love your blog. I thought traveling 3-4 hours with Camryn was bad . . .your trip really puts it in perspective. Ella is sooo big, Cam is 4 months older than her and not that big. I blog about her as well at kostnernicholson.blogspot.com

aubyn said...

Im so glad Ella loves the water! I hope everything is going well with the move, and that you make friends quickly :) Good luck on your new adventure

Janelle Wilson said...

Oh no! You gave birth to a mermaid!