Friday, February 27, 2009

Sneak Peak!


So the house is just about done but I haven't taken pictures yet so I figured I would give you guys a little taste of what Ella's room looks like :)

YES, I PAINTED this mural :) I am actually quite proud of it and am pretty happy how it turned out... there are a few things I would change but for my first time paining a mural I think I did pretty well. I also made the 4 pictures above her crib. Enjoy the pics.. more to come!




My favorite part of the room is the tree because it curves onto the other wall!
I made these too!
Close up of one of the flowers
baby art I made and framed

7 comments:

The Parkers said...

You are so talented! That is very cute! Please come decorate my bland house :)

Tricia said...

I can't believe that you have hardly been in your new house a month and Ella's room looks amazing. I'm jealous. Camryn was lucky her room was the first painted and that was a solid color! Not a mural

Anne said...

Wow! It looks amazing. What a lucky lil girl :) How about I fly you down here to decorate Claire's nursery...

lanerdoo said...

SOOOO cute Holly. My heart hurts with jealousy. I always wanted to be good at artsy things, but I'm not. Her room is adorable and very well put together. You did a fantastic job!

Come back to Montana and fix Maddox's room?

Nena said...

oh what a cute room! LOVE IT!!

natalieshaub said...

Holly... I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ella's room! Did you do all the painting? I have yet to touch Isabella's room with a single dab of paint. I have been meaning to since she was born... hahaha she's only 8.5 months old?!?!
Hope things are well!

Anonymous said...

Finally you have a home to make your own! I bet it feels great! Ella's room is so cute. Good job on the mural!