Yesterday afternoon it started snowing and HAS NOT STOPPED since. It is a freakin winter wonderland out there! I was telling Tobin that we haven't lived where it snows for quite some time... it's nice but I can't help but think how warm it is in San Antonio right now :)
School was canceled for less then an inch of snow when we first got to Dover, so I imagine school will be canceled since Tobin could hardly get out of the driveway this morning and there has to be at least a good foot already!!
Hope everyone stays warm!Last night
This Morning
Look at all that snow... I took this picture as Tobin is outside scrapping the windows off (I am sure he is regretting not flattening the boxes in the garage- that's why the car is outside right now)
Monday, March 2, 2009
Winter Wonderland
Posted by holly gannett at 6:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh that's insane!!
Whoa! That is nothing like the snow we got here in Columbus!Ours was gone by noon. Haha!
Anyways, thanks for the response to my blog about being here. It helps to know you went through it and know what I am feeling and that I am not crazy! I appreciated your encouragement. :)
Post a Comment