So this may be too much info but Tobin and I couldn't stop laugh, I was actually tearing up I was laughing so hard. So here it goes...
After Ella's swim lessons tonight I figured I would make things easier and jump in the shower with Ella once we got home, rather then giving Ella a bath and then having to take a shower later. Ella actually does not mind the shower at all, it is sometimes just a bit tricky since her body wash makes her a bit slick. Anyways, I call for Tobin to come get her so he can dry her off and then I can finish taking a shower... as I am resting her on my leg while standing up I feel her scratch me (damn her nails, she likes to scratch at my moles or freckles on my collarbone) and before I know what is going Ella is enjoying a quick snack before dinner... IN THE SHOWER!
Yes she took it upon herself to start nursing. I could not believe it! I thought she would only nurse laying down but I was wrong because she was sitting straight up and had no problems with it. She was looking around like it was no big deal. AND here's the kicker, I went to hand her to Tobin so he could dry her off and he asked if I would burp her real quick in case she spit up so I try to burp her and she some how found her way to the other side and began nursing on the other side. I guess she definitely knows what she wants.
So Ella gets the award for multitasking- showering and dinner at the same time.... WOW a baby's life is rough! I can't even explain how funny it looked.
Is this a sign that she is getting to old to nurse? I'm not sure. Doctors recommend 1 year and she's only 7.5 month. I guess she will let me know if she is ready to stop before a year... right??
Who knows.
Once again she does not know me as MOMMY she knows me as THE BOOB! (I have said this all along).
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
award for multitasking
Posted by holly gannett at 10:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bwahahahaha! Ella is hillarious! So which parent did she learn that skill from? The multitasking skill, that is...
That is too much! I guess dinner was just out there in her face so she thought she'd dig in.... hahaha
Post a Comment