Friday, March 27, 2009

Growing Ella: 8 months

Just this week Ella turned 8 MONTHS! And just in the past week I swear she has changed so much.... but here are some of the pics I took next to her bear. This little photo shoot was NOT EASY, you will see what I mean once you look at the pics. I'm lucky I even got a pic with her looking at me...

CLICK LINK to compare the last 8 months

I swear this is what I was looking at more then Ella actually sitting in the picture. One minute she is there and the next she is gone!
8 month cutie!
Very interested in the book, I could not get her to look at me for very long
Saying hi to the bear...
trying to EAT the bear now!
and she's off!

1 comments:

Anne said...

Oh my gosh, how funny! I am literally laughing over here. She's like "Mom, I'm so done with these monthly pictures!"
I just bought that same outfit for Claire, but in newborn! :)