Monday, March 23, 2009

on the go...

Here are a few pics from just this last weekend of Ella moving ALL over the place! She normally stays in the play/family room but she seemed to make her way to the kitchen VERY fast and discovered a few things :)

*NOTE: the green bow she is wearing I made... I got the idea from my friend Natalie, in Oklahoma, and I needed something cute to match the dress she will be wearing to the wedding her and I are going to in the next couple of weeks.

Looks so innocent!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!!
She found herself (reflection) in the fridge door and Theo HAD to get in the picture as well!
Just scoping things out
On the move! The dog toy next to her is what made her want to go the direction she is going (she LOVES to try to get the dogs toys--yuck)!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Love the bow! (and the reflection pic)
Can I put in an order for Lil Claire?! :)

Janelle Wilson said...

LOVE the headband! I would wear one, it's soo cute. Tell Tobin and his mustache the gang was really disappointed they couldn't make it to our Twilight party. :( Love you all!