Da da da da....
is the only thing beside a frequent yell (in excitement) that comes out of Ella's mouth.
It started on Saturday when my mom and I left Tobin with Ella at home for the morning and we ran a few errands. We got back early afternoon and Tobin had briefly said she said "da da da da" but then didn't seem excited or say anything again so I figured he was just "saying" that like he always does and it really wasn't true. Well Sunday morning comes around and were laying in bed after I fed her and she start with "da da da da" and from then on it hasn't stopped!
Tobin is convinced that she knows it mean him BUT she says it all the time while pointing to the dogs :) haha. Yes I am a bit jealous that her first words were "da da da da" and not "ma ma ma ma" :) but we all knew that was coming... (isn't it almost always da da first before ma ma because it is easier to say?? who knows that's what I was told).
So to say the least she is making MORE AND MORE noise as the days go on.
I have lots of great pics to update everyone on from my moms visit so far and Ella's 8 months old today, but I don't have the time right now to updat it... so more pics to come soon enough!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Da Da Da Da
Posted by holly gannett at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yes! da da is way easier to say. My mom was so pissed when those were the first things I said too ;)
Post a Comment