FINALLY!!
It has taken us some time getting the house together with Tobin and I working and Ella just slows down EVERYTHING :) Hope everyone enjoys and we can't wait for you all to come visit and be able to see it for yourself, the pictures don't do it justice.
House in Dover Specs:
It has taken us some time getting the house together with Tobin and I working and Ella just slows down EVERYTHING :) Hope everyone enjoys and we can't wait for you all to come visit and be able to see it for yourself, the pictures don't do it justice.
House in Dover Specs:
- 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath
- small fenced yard
- 1 car garage w/ tons of storage
- livable square footage = 2200
- duplex, but you would never know it!
---------------------------------------------
-DOWNSTAIRS-
-DOWNSTAIRS-
House from the outside (this is the picture I took when we first arrived)
downstairs powder room view #2---------------------------------------------
-UPSTAIRS-
-UPSTAIRS-
*Master bathroom: we have our own bathroom with dual sinks, it's awesome, but I haven't made it look pretty yet, so no pics of it!
Ella's/Guest bathroom view #1
Ella's/Guest bathroom view #2
fun artwork I found and framed
AND last but not least Ella's room which I alreay showed.If you haven't seen it yet CLICK HERE!
We also have an office/play room and a spare bedroom but they are not down yet.
THE END!
3 comments:
Wow! You are so talented! I hope we are living on the same base one day so you can give me some advice :)
One more thing! DUAL SINKS!? I can't wait for the day...
Remember that small bathroom off the master bedroom in Capitol? I can't even walk in there without knocking something off my counter. Did you have the same problem? haha.
You are amazing! I wish I had half your talent. Did you guys paint already?? We've been here 4 months and we barely have stuff on the wall.
Post a Comment