Let me introduce you to THE MAN CAVE! Tobin and Brian our neighbors that we know from Columbus, MS have decided to call the garage THE MAN CAVE. This weekend they started building a bookshelf all out of one piece of wood... and it is actually really sweet!! :) When they are finished I will make sure and post some pics but it is still in the works. Enjoy the pics of Tobin being handy, which isn't something you always see, but he really enjoyed it and Brian taught him a lot. I'm so proud of him, I think he was nervous because any of you who know Tobin know he has never really done much building or handy work. Great job honey!! I think they plan on hanging out in the man cave frequently and building "man stuff" hahaha.
The boys hard at work
Tobin sawing away
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Man Cave
Posted by holly gannett at 7:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have you seen the movie "i love you, man"...They have quite the man cave in that movie. Highly recommend it.
I think the mustache makes him feel more manly and embrace his cajones.
that mustache is so nasty! I LOVE IT
Post a Comment