Monday, April 6, 2009

struck by lightening!

So I get this TXT from Tobin around 7:30pm tonight...

"We had to come back because we got STRUCK by lightening- sweet huh! So I should be home in a little bit - I think"

Those were the exactly words. He wasn't suppose to be home until midnight but ended up home by 8:30pm because YES the plane that he was flying, remember this was his first flight in the plane since we have been here, got struck by lightening! I could not believe that's all he wrote. I wrote back...

"What? Are you ok?" even though I guess he would be if he was able to txt me, but still. He says that it's not as big of a deal as it sounds... not sure how that is possible!

Anyways, just wanted to share how Tobin's first flight went... I guess it didn't last very long.

I had a VERY exhausting long weekend in Phoenix for the Wedding Ella and I went to but we had a good time. I will post pics once I get a change. :)

1 comments:

Anne said...

Oh my gosh, I'm glad he's okay!