Ella and I flew across the country to meet up with my dad's side of the family this past weekend. My cousin Katie was getting married, which was such a beautiful wedding and we had a great time! Ella is still pooped from all the traveling and the 3 hour time difference which is such a pain but she did soooo well, I couldn't of asked for anything better... but I am still exhausted and it is NOT EASY traveling with an 8 month old by yourself (security sucks). We are glad we went and it was wonderful seeing all of you again and it's so nice to reunite again. Check out the pics going in order....Getting ready to go to the rehearsal dinner, posing with my Grandma :)
Great grandma and Ella
Grandma (or great grandma), Ella, Uncle John (my dad's twin brother) and I at dinner
Beth, Carly, Ella, Katie and I (the Swedeen cousins)
Cousins and grandma
Ashley, Aunt Linda, Ella and Michelle
End of the rehearsal dinner, Ella sooo tired.
next day we went swimming :)
Bathing Beauty!!
... and she's off "let's get in the water"-ella
Ella's new favorite thing to do-- play with mommy's makeup. She sat next to me and played while I got ready.
She loved playing in the mirror... scroll down for the video of her playing in it.
taking EVERYTHING out of my makeup bag and throwing it... it entertained her
Getting ready for the big day... Katie's wedding!
All smiles
I love this pic... she got so many complements on her BIG bow :) I made to match her beautiful dress from Nena, thanks again Nena!!
wedding was outside on a golf course at a fancy county club... beautiful.
so cute!
the ceremony, Ella decided to babble so we headed to the back
Bride and Groom
Married at last!
Good ol' Phoenix... this is where I was born and raised!
Carly, Beth, Kyle, Uncle John, Ella and I at the reception... Ella didn't make it very long before passing out.
Carly, Ella and I... right before we headed home. Ella and I took the 1st shuttle back to the hotel-- sad to say we were the 1st people to go home and the only people on the shuttle that early, it was like 9:45 and Ella was out... my Grandma lasted way longer then we did hahah.
Sunday morning heading to the after wedding brunch (Carly and Ella)
Brunch time (Beth and Ella)
Saying our good byes!
Thanks again for having us it was a blast and hope to see you guys soon...
That's our VERY busy and long ubt very short weekend in Phoenix :)
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
wedding weekend in phoenix
Posted by holly gannett at 9:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wonderful pictures, Holly! Ella is adorable and it was so much fun meeting her this weekend! I just talked to Katie in Hawaii and she suggested I check your blog for pics of the wedding (didn't have a single one of the wedding yet!). You must have been posting the same time because all that was on there at first was the video, then all of a sudden the pics were there,too! Thanks...now I can share at work tomorrow! Love you guys! Aunt Margie
Wow what a whirlwind weekend. It looks like a great time though. All of your pics really made me miss Phoenix!
Post a Comment