So I have kept my complaints to myself since we have been back from Phoenix (I haven't written about it on my blog), but they LOST my bag! Normally when your bag doesn't show up you are able to go to baggage claim and the are able to tell you where your bag is located.... not this case! THEY HAD NO IDEA WHERE IT WAS and if they would EVER FIND IT! I am not even going to list everything that I had in there but lets just say I had $2000-3000 worth of stuff in there... everything I use day to day as well. If they don't find it within 5 days they consider it lost for good... that time frame was creeping up quickly BUT I just found out that they found it and it's on its way to my house :) What a relief!! But what a pain in the ass!!
I haven't got it back in my hands yet so lets just hope that it is in ok condition, you never know with these guys! Wish me luck.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
lost bag
Posted by holly gannett at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh Holly, so sorry that happened to you! I had that happen to me about three years ago and I'm super paranoid now and only fly with carry-ons. But you already have at least one crazy little carry-on so the checking of bags is inevitable. :) Hope everything comes back alright!
I feel like all I do is complain on my blog! Ha!
What happened to you is my fear every time I fly...thank goodness they found it!
That's such a terrible feeling to think that its gone for good! I'm glad its on its way back.
Post a Comment