Well Tobin left today to go to the desert (his first trip over there is called his dollar ride), we were sad to see him go but I know he was excited! We will miss him, fly safe Daddy (Tobin) we LOVE YOU!Check out Otis in the background... the boys were moping around for the last 2 days because they saw the suitcase packed! They always get weird when we pack our bags.
Most of you know Tobin normally wears his green flight suites but this is what they wear when they head over there, I guess to "blend" in.
We love you and are so proud, be safe!!
Monday, April 27, 2009
dollar ride
Posted by holly gannett at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wait, is he deploying or just going TDY!? Either way I hope he has a very safe flight(s)! It's so weird to see that tan flight suit.
Luke gets upset when he sees bags packed too - like 'are we moving again'??
What a pretty hat he's wearing! I think my Grandma Donna has the same one. :)
Good luck while he is away, and send Tobin our positive thoughts!
What desert is he going to? I think that outfit is the worst thing to wear, he will blend right in! When he gets home all his photos will be like tan pages, and he says, "Im really in that one, you just can't tell" ha ha ha
Post a Comment