Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ella's 1st egg hunt


This morning we had an egg hunt for Ella. Obviously Tobin placed the eggs in very obvious spots, many of Ella's favorite places to play. We weren't sure how she was going to do or if she was going to have any interest in them at all, but she actually loved finding them and grabbing them. We placed them on the coffee table, on the stairs, on the couch... you get the idea. We put puffs in them so they made noise and then opened them once she found them and she got to have a yummy snack :)

Watch the video, in the very beginning she is actually trying to grab one of the eggs that slipped out of her hands and rolled under the table... and YES that is our coffee table she is on, we can't keep her off of it she just loves to climb and crawl through it.

*NOTE: the video is real short because we were using our video camera most of the time :) so I took a quick little video on my camera so I could but it on the blog.

2 comments:

Janelle Wilson said...

I can't believe this was her first Easter! It seems like she has been here forever. Can't imagine life without the little bugger, now eh? Happy Easter to the Gannett fam!

Anne said...

What a cute video. I love how her favorite crawl space is your coffee table!!