On Wednesday my Grandma Jean and Aunt Linda drove from D.C. to come visit and have lunch with us. Grandma was visiting Linda for the week in D.C so they offered to come check out our new home and see where we were living… and of course wanted to see Ella J So I made a yummy quiche that was easier than I thought it would be and turned out to be sooo good, fruit salad (anyone who knows grandma knows how much she loves her fruit salad) and Pumpkin bread, oh and of course coffee! It was so nice to have them over, they just love Ella. Aunt Linda knit Ella this BEAUTIFUL pink heart pattern blanket, it’s gorgeous, thanks again Aunt Linda :)
Ella loved the bow grandma brought with the box of fudge
Love you Grandma! Ella has the box of fudge but is more interested in the box the the fudge.
Playing on Great Grandmas lap
Grandma, Aunt Linda, Ella and I
0 comments:
Post a Comment