Thursday, March 19, 2009

invitations

So a girlfriend of mine, Jenn, is getting married this summer and I am doing her invites (which I can not show you because they are not my invitations to show) I also talked her into letting me set up a blog for her, I designed the look of it to match her wedding theme... I love weddings and I LOVE doing INVITES!! :)

For those of you who don't know this already I have been doing invitations for 4 years now. I really enjoy being able to make something unique to fit the bride and grooms personality and allow the invite to give you a little taste of what the wedding will be like... I never do something twice, always original! Anyways, I need to get back into doing them more.

Here is her blog...

http://bestthingtoholdontoinlife.blogspot.com/


Jenn hope you don't mind :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE NOT!! Thanks for all your help, you are a crazy-talented person! (not like, crazy & talented, but like, "crazy-mad-skillzzzz)