Wednesday, March 11, 2009

brunette+stache

BRUNETTE + STACHE = MONTH OF MARCH

I am sad to say YES it is the MONTH OF MARCH. For those of you who don't remember, March is also know for MUSTACHE MARCH- yuck! All the guys on base grow out there mustaches following military regulations (so they can't have a beard,which I prefer in a heartbeat) and you see who can grow the best mustache. Tobin of course looks once again like a child molester and it's only day 12. He loves it and I actually get a pretty big kick out of it... Today he said "I am starting to see it and it's catching me off guard (not while looking in a mirror, it's just getting that long and thick already). Tobin won't let me take any pictures of it yet but when I do I will make sure and share them you all of you. Oh the month of March!

I also was due for a haircut and had to decide whether I was going to keep maintaining my hair (lighter) or just go back to my "normal" self... I went back. It's just easier and I can't face spending way too much money every 6 weeks to get my hair done, plus it was making it VERY DRY, and only looked good if I straightened.

Long story short I am back to my natural hair color, I know I am boring... oh well :)

6 comments:

lanerdoo said...

Mustaches are gross, and you make "natural" look gooood!

Anonymous said...

natural is never boring. I feel sorry for your "mustache crisis." I would not be a happy person.

aubyn said...

My thoughts and prayers go out to your family in this difficult time of Mustache month. I can only imagine what hardships await.

Janelle Wilson said...

Yay! Stache time! Seth "grew his out" in Mexico, and still only had a barely visable patch on the tip of his chin. Sigh. We called it his "Mexi-stache." It gets a bad rap, and don't tell anyone... but I'm a little jealous.

Nena said...

i love the hair!

Anonymous said...

I like you with dark hair better.

take a picture of him while he is sleeping.