Wednesday, March 18, 2009

"I'm FREE!"

"I'm Free!" as a few of my girlfriends have already said :)

As of yesterday afternoon we no longer have only 1 car. We have been going back and forth for awhile on whether to get another car or not and what kind and how old and how much do we want to spend... just talking about it is exhausting especially if you know Tobin and I (we can't make a decision for the life of us).

Anyways, this is MY new car :) YAH!!!! When I moved out to Grand Forks, ND with Tobin I sold my car, so I have been without a car for 2 YEARS... so I feel I deserved a car (we saved tons of money not having 2 cars but it has been long enough especially with Ella now around).

2001 Outback L.L. Bean Edition (it has all the bells and whistles you can imagine :) Here are a few perks to it:

  • ONLY 1 owner
  • 57,000 miles on it and it's an '01
  • no accidents or damages
  • pretty much in mint condition!
  • AND most important... I HAVE A CAR!!!! YAH!!!!
Here is my beauty...

Boy doesn't it look nice in OUR driveway (I still can't believe we actually bought a car FINALLY)!
Ella breaking in car (trying to chew on the steering wheel while we wait for the paperwork to go through) -- Don't worry the car wasn't even turned on.
Ella and I soooo excited to drive away in our new car (well new to us at least)

AND to make things even better I woke up this morning and NEEDED COFFEE... guess what I was able to actually go out and get some without having to call Tobin and ask him when he was going to be home :) Oh the luxury! I am so thankful that we have 2 cars I can't even explain to you how happy it makes me. WHOA WHO!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the car! It looks very nice, I can't imagine not having my own car, you've got some serious discipline!

Tricia said...

I agree with Jenn - - I don't know how you made it this long with a little one without a car. I'm hoping to get a wagon as well but I don't think Scott wants to part with his sports car (I inherited his Audi A4 because he drives a company car)

Jaren Rabe said...

Nice! I love Subarus! We have a Legacy.
I don't know how you did it for 2 years! Wow!

Janelle Wilson said...

The Subaru is a life changing experience. Enjoy it!