Thursday, March 5, 2009

Ella+Nena=fun times

While she visited she helped me with decorating the rest of the house :) I think Tobin appreciated it because he didn't have to help me and go to all the stores, thanks again Nena!! We also just hung out and played with Ella, Nena was determined to get Ella to crawl, man was she close. Actually last night she began to ARMY CRAWL- it's pretty funny I will try to get it on video.

Here are the pics I promised. We enjoyed Nena's company sooo much and can't wait for her to come back and bring Kevin along as well.

I love this picture!
First time Ella and Nena met
Nena has to have her coffee and Ella just made her morning even better :)
Ella listening VERY carefully to Nena
"I am not in the mood to take pictured right now!" -Ella
We got all dressed up and had a nice dinner because another friend from pilot training stopped by who lives in Philly (mark)
Look at that face!
We tried to get a picture with Ella in between us and it just wasn't working so we put her aside
Saturday night we put Ella to bed and the 3 of us enjoyed a few bottles of wine and laughed our asses off while telling stories from the past year. We miss you Nena!!!

Come back soon!

0 comments: