Thursday, February 5, 2009

We made it!

So this will be quick, mainly because I have 20 million other things to be doing and the movers are here, but we made it to Dover, DE! We arrived on Tuesday afternoon and were able to move into our NEW HOUSE that evening :)

Here is a link to see the floor plan of the house :)
CLICK FOR FLOOR PLAN


Here are a few key points to our way new house:

  • Our house is BRAND NEW and no one has lived in it yet
  • 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
  • 2 levels
  • garage
  • TONS of storage space
  • small fenced in area so the dogs can be let out (when I say small I mean super small but thats all we need)
  • Living room, Dining ro0m AND family room
  • it's a duplex but you can't hear our neighbors :)
I will make sure and post pics once we get a little more settled!

4 comments:

The Parkers said...

thats such awesome house! I can't wait to see more pics. Look at that snow though ick! haha. I'm glad you made it safely. We miss you guys!

Anne said...

Wow what a beautiful house! And all that space .. so nice! I can't wait to see it all. Glad you guys made it safely!

Jaren Rabe said...

I can't help but be a little jealous of your house!!!
It looks so nice!

ADRIENNE and JOSH said...

Glad you guys got there safely! So exciting!