Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

It would of been my dad's birthday today... for many years I have dreaded this day.

When we visited my grandma in Nashville a few weeks ago I was given some pics from my childhood and thought I would post one. I will post more later on but here is a little tease.

My dad, mom and I

Happy Birthday Dad... We all miss you!
With love. h

3 comments:

peggy said...

Holly,
I like this picture. We were so happy then. It was my birthday and your dad and I just got back from Hawaii. Kelly was born nine months later. I was thinking about your Dad today also. I'm glad you have this picture. Love Mom xxxooo

Anne said...

I'm really glad you have this to remember the happy memories of your Dad being with you.

Janelle Wilson said...

It is CRAZY how much your mom looks like you (or you look like your mom??) in that picture. Your smiles and eyes are so similar. Posting this picture says a lot about you.. You've come a long way, baby!! Love you tons!