Saturday, May 2, 2009

dear daddy 5.2.09

dear daddy,

I AM INTO EVERYTHING! It's funny to watch mom pick up everything after me and chase me around the house :) My favorite things to get into right now are the fridge (I try to get into it every time mom opens the door), ALL the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen (I love to take everything out of them and throw the stuff), I found these fun things on the table in the living room and they make loud noises when I put them off and drop them (this really gets mom's attention), oh and I LOVE to take everything out of mom's purse and of course throw it!

Dad is Monster my middle name? Cause mom keeps calling me that :)

Well we miss you. Mom took some pics of me playing this afternoon. I am now walking about 4 big steps with my push toy. I then go to my knees and get right back up... it's a lot of fun until I get going to fast and fall. Here are some pics, Love you!!

Just hanging out (don't I look completely innocent? heheh)
just walking along...
then I start to go to fast and run into things and can't keep up with the toy I am pushing
I even get on my tippy toes if I really want something... and trust me I find ways to get it!

Be safe and I LOVE YOU!
love,
Ella (monster)

1 comments:

Jordan and Lexi said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how fast she's growing up!