So I made it to WI and back, but boy did I miss Ella like crazy! It was definitely harder to be away from her then I thought it was going to be. I had a good time and am glad I went just (got a lot accomplished and learned a lot) BUT happy to be home :) When I was in WI I also met up with my Aunt and Uncle for a day, it was so great to see them and I miss them like crazy!! Thanks again guys... I didn't take many pics but I have one from our little lunch date...
Aunt Gail and I (Uncle Don did not want to be in the picture)Yet Uncle Don didn't want to be int he picture but he wouldn't stop taking pictures haha.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Trip to WI
Posted by holly gannett at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment