Grandma Carol came to visit when I was gone so I don't have many pics but I did take a few the last few days she was here once I got home. Thanks again for coming and helping out :)I love this one, Ella was in mid laugh
Ella not looking so excited, gosh she really has gotten to have an attitude lately haha, not kidding either.
Family photo (before I took Tobin out for dinner and a movie for his Birthday while Grandma babysat- thanks again). Ella is also wearing one of her cute new outfits from my aunt and uncle!! So cute.
Mommy and Daddy so excited to go out my ourselves... we went to a fancy dinner and then to the movie "Angels & Demons."
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Grandma Carol's Visit
Posted by holly gannett at 8:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment