Sunday, May 31, 2009

sundress creation

Look! I made my very first sundress for Ella, I am quite surprised how well it turned out because I kind of just winged it. Cute huh?!

Close up (it accents her cute little belly)
side view
back view
another side view... as you can see I was unable to get a GOOD picture of Ella in it, probably because she was way past her nap time BUT I really wanted a picture of her in it RIGHT NOW :) I will try again later, but you get the idea of how it turned out!

4 comments:

The Parkers said...

so, I'm thinking, you should start a new blog that shows all the cool stuff you make and maybe on that you can teach people how to do it too. That way, us not so artistic people can learn how to make things!

Erica Burkhalter said...

So cute! :) Your daughter would look cute in pretty much anything, though.

Jordan and Lexi said...

Wow, nice work Holly! I'm impressed! Very very cute.

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!