dear daddy,
I just wanted to show you how much fun I had yesterday morning at the play group on base... this is the second time we have gone and I had a BLAST! I was all over the place... at one time I was chasing this other little boy that loved to crawl just as fast as I do and a group of big girls stopped me and started playing with me... I found them very interesting and they just loved me :)
Such a big girl :) (this was sooo cute)
Ella acting as if it's no big deal she can hang with the big girls haha.
Well I hope you make it home soon daddy... we miss you and can't wait for you to get back. I can't wait to show you all the new things I am doing :) I even dance a little and am standing and walking holding onto things more and more. Mom doesn't like when I get into the cupboards but I LOVE TO!
See you soon.
Love you.
Ella
Friday, May 8, 2009
dear daddy 5.8.09
Posted by holly gannett at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment