Just wanted to brag that we are going to NYC for a couple days this weekend... WA WHOO! NYC was one of the main reasons I was so excited to move to the east coast. When I was told that is was only a couple hours away I thought I had gone to heaven :) I have never been there before and have ALWAYS wanted too. Now we are going for the first time and I am sure it won't be the last time while we are living here in Dover.
It's also kind of nice because Tobin actually is home this weekend and so am I :) I can't believe he isn't on a trip, but it worked out well because we will be able to do this NYC trip and then next week he is scheduled for another trip... and who knows how long he will be gone- those planes break ALL THE TIME!
Hope everyone has a great weekend, be safe and enjoy the lovely weather.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
NYC here we come!
Posted by holly gannett at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have fun!! It's such a great city! You'll have to check out china town for some good deals. Kinda sketchy in some parts, but a great time!
New York City is the best. Times Square was my favorite. I hope you see the singing cowboy. :)
I'm super jealous. Have lots of fun for me, cuz I don't know if and when I'll ever be able to go.
Post a Comment