(that is no hands holding onto something while standing). This is not a very good picture but you get the idea, it's all I could get real quick.
Well just last night and today Ella has decided she is fine standing on her own WITHOUT holding onto anything. She only stays up for a short period of time but it's nuts.
I know I have been terrible about updating the blog on what she has been up to lately, but she has been walking holding onto things and pushing things while walking for quite some time (at least the last 2 month or so). Up until now she would once in a while let go of what she was holding onto and not realize it, once she realized it she would hover to the ground immediately, it scared her to not have something to touch.
I think we are in a wild ride now, she tried taking a step while standing this morning and fell flat on her face, but it won't be long that's for sure! She is already ALL OVER THE PLACE constantly, she never sits still, it is only going to get crazier I guess-- but hey at least she won't have dirty knees from crawling haha.
I will keep you all posted and YES I will get the NYC pics up soon, I have been slammed with school and work this past week, and Tobin is heading out tomorrow (we hope his trip will be shorter then the last :)
2 comments:
She is growing up so fast! I can't wait to see New York pictures.
Wow, go Ella! She'll be running around the house in no time! :)
Post a Comment