So as everyone knows yesterday was Daylight Savings... I am normally VERY fond of this day, especially when it falls back, BUT this year is different!
For the last 2 days instead of Ella waking up at 6am she has been getting up around 4:30am because of the time change. I even kept Ella up last night so she wouldn't wake up earlier and what do you know 4:30-5am came aronud she was whaling!! NOT SO PLEASANT! Anyways I am hoping this changes and she gets back into her normal routine-- but who knows.
-------------------------------
So as you can see I have changed the design of our blog, or as some would say I gave my blog a facelift. I was actually very proud of myself because I designed it and coded it myself-- I didn't use any of those free templates you can get off the internet :) It took quite some time but now that I have it figured out it isn't so hard! Anyways, YES I designed the entire blog, the background, the header-- everything! CUTE HUH!!
I am thinking about making many templates that others could possibly use! Think that's a good idea??? Would anyone be interested?? Let me know.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Daylight savings & Blog Facelift!
Posted by holly gannett at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad the blog is working again! I can't see your new design though :( I would be interested in having you do one for me! I am always wanting to change mine up.
I think you have the same attention span as me. I'm always giving mine a facelift. Your blog looks great. I think you could make some mulah designing for others. You're really good at it! Could you design it so that you would just send your template or would it have to be done through HTML?
Post a Comment