Tuesday, November 11, 2008

San Antonio Spurs

While Kelly was visiting we went to a NBA game to watch the Spurs vs. Miami Heat. We found tickets for $15.00 each, super cheap, but once we got there Tobin spent $6.75 x ?? = too much money for beer. I couldn't believe it a bottle of bud light cost $6.75 per beer-- Outrageous! But Tobin really enjoyed himself and had a buddy come along as well. It was a ton of fun and Ella did sooo well (I was very surprised!!). She passed out for a little bit but other then that she loved looking at all the lights (I was sure her head was spinning-- way too much stimulation at once), but she did great, thank goodness!




The Gannett Family
Here is Ella passed out towards the end of the game.. it was past her bedtime.

Once Ella woke up Kelly and I went to the gift shop and spent $12.00 on this LITTLE stuffed animal for Ella (it's pretty cute though) :)

We are really glad that we went to the game, we were hesitant because of Ella but we knew we wouldn't do it any other time so we mine as well go when we have company. AND there were actually a ton more babies there then I thought would be (I figured we were going to get those "what kind of parents are you" looks but not at all!!

1 comments:

Christy said...

I'm really loving Kelly's hair! She must have found a good stylist.