Well I just put Ella down for bed, Tobin is at work until midnight and I just got done watching Grey's Anatomy (I love that show).
I am so stinking lonely... I wish I knew people around here, or I wish Ella could talk :)
I have been so incredibly busy this week I haven't been able to get out of the house... which doesn't help me being lonely. I also wish we had another car so I could leave this damn apartment!!!!
I can't wait to come home for Christmas :)
I can't wait to finally settle down in Delaware for a few years!!
Just some random thoughts right now. I know very random!
Anyways, Tobin has his first SIM tonight in the C5 so he was pretty excited for that. We actually went to an airshow last weekend and Ella and I got to walk through the C5-- it is huge! Tobin was really excited for us to see it. The only thing that sucked was be were unable to see the cockpit or the upstairs because it was open to the public... but at least he got to show us the plane he is flying :) He seemed very proud!
Kelly (my sister) is flying in tomorrow afternoon to meet Ella. She will be staying for a few days, I can't wait... I am not sure who is more excited Kelly or Me ;)
More updates to come.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Missing everyone... Random thoughts.
Posted by holly gannett at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Man I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets random thoughts like that! I feel the same way!!
Have fun with your sister - how exciting!
I miss you too! And Tobin and Ella... I don't particularly MISS Theo and Otis, but if it would bring you back, I'd lie about it and say that I did.
But look on the bright side - we'll see you soon!
Post a Comment