Monday, November 24, 2008

Love for hats

I found these 2 hats at baby gap and just fell in love with them. I love fun little hats like this, and Ella couldn't look cuter in them :) I am sure you will see her in them through out the winter. I was able to get some really good pics of her in the cream hat but she started fussing and was ready to take a nap by the time I went to take a few pictures of her in the navy blue one. Enjoy!






2 comments:

Erica Burkhalter said...

Seriously, she cannot get any cuter! Love the hats. I'm jealous you have a Baby Gap nearby....I LOVE Baby Gap. You're really great at taking photos by the way!

Janelle Wilson said...

Yes, yes - great pictures! Did you steal some of Kelly's equipment while she was in town? And it's a good thing Ella likes hats, because I know someone who has recently come down with Crochet Fever...