So YES I was warned, and/or have read in many books that a lot of NEW mom's loose a ton of hair after child birth. What I didn't know was that it could happen 3.5-4months AFTER the baby is born. For the last 3.5-4 months I have thought I was in the clear and was one of the "lucky" ones not having to worry about having their hair fall out in huge gobs... I figured well I wasn't lucky enough to get the GREAT hair while I was pregnant so maybe I wouldn't loose my hair! While I was pregnant I had no such luck of thick, shiny, long flowing hair-- I already had thick hair so I didn't notice it getting any thicker AND it just got really course and very dry (even though I was living in Mississippi) and just GROSS!
I finally thought my hair was getting back to normal UNTIL these past 2 weeks....
My hair is just falling out like crazy!! I have always been known to shed quite a bit (I got a lot of hair on my head what can I say) but this is disgusting!! And to make me feel even better about myself Tobin is standing next to me with the most disgusted face. He doesn't understand that having a baby is hard on your body and it screws with your body in the weirdest ways! I haven't started worrying until today... it just keeps coming out. I thought it would of passed by now (this has been going on for the past 1.5-2 weeks at least). I even find strands of hair randomly on Ella (I know gross) but I can't help it. I am not sure what to do other then just let it fall out and hopefully it will stop SOON.... OTHERWISE I WILL BE BALD HERE SHORTLY!!!!
Oh the joys of motherhood! Seriously someone could of warned me that it doesn't always happen until a few months AFTER childbirth.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I swear I'm going bald!
Posted by holly gannett at 8:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, the same thing happens to me every winter. And every winter, I forget about it, and wonder if something horrible is happening to me. And I can't even blame a baby! It'll come back - no worries!
Post a Comment