Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ella's 1st Halloween

Ella was CURIOUS ELLA (George) for Halloween, but during the day sported a cute pumpkin shirt and socks. My mom was still here so she loved being able to see us dress her up. The only thing is our Halloween was very lame... we did not get 1 trick or treater :( I guess that's what happens when you live in a big city and not the nicest area of town.

Check out some of the pics and a video of Ella so excited that it was Halloween :)


NOTE: the person talking in the background is not me for once :) it's Grandma making all the funny noises that Ella just loves!!

I love this picture! Our little pumpkin :)

Grandma was playing peek-a-boo with the card she brought for her... Ella just looked at her like she was crazy hah. She is in deep thought.
Happy little pumpkin
We have been using bibs more now because she is such a drool monster! Grandma brought her a halloween bib.
Curious Ella
Why am I am in this MoNkeY SUiT???? Literally!
Love the banana :)
We were playing right after I got her in her costume... she was kicking and laughing....
then she realized how hot she was and had enough
This was Tobin's way of taking a picture with her hahah.... poor girl looks scared to death!
She hated that she couldn't stick her fingers in her mouth, since that is all she does now a days.

So there are the pictures from Halloween... STILL MORE PICTURES TO COME from when GRANDMA CAME TO VISIT and my TRIP TO ATLANTA. I will try to update it tomorrow sometime.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and enjoyed Halloween :)

1 comments:

Janelle Wilson said...

I'm sure they are both so glad you are home. But I'm also sure that "getting away" was worth it. Absence makes the heart grow fonder!