Kelly really wanted to go to SEA WORLD and it just so happens that military get in FREE once a year... so we took full advantage of it and it was SO MUCH FUN!! Lots of great shows (I have way too many photos to even go through them right now but some of the shows were even skits put on by Sea Lions- hilarious), beautiful landscaping, tons of animals and LOTS OF FISH and tons of things to do :)
Check out lots of great pictures and 2 videos...
Just entering the park... instead of buying the photo they took (Sea World) we asked them to use our camera :)
People watching in the stands-- preparing to watch our first show of the day
Waiting for the show to startWe were so close to flipper we could of touched him :) You could actually put your hand in the water and feed them if you bought fish... it was pretty sweet. check out the video below....
This is why you sit towards the top during these shows!!!! Watch the video above.
We were very lucky this past weekend because I really don't think Ella will ever be that good again :) I still can't believe it, I thought we were doomed with all the thing we had planned to do while Kelly was here.
1 comments:
I love Sea World! It looks like you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment