Sunday, November 23, 2008

Growing Ella: 4 months

Well today Ella is 4 months old :) Here are a few pics...

Check to see how she has grown since she was born... click here

Getting soooo big, but still so small :)
I love this pic... she is smiling at daddy!
Ella's first pair of JEANS and cute little cardigan
Ella realized the bear has feet too :)

More updates to come on Ella's new developments (there has been a lot all of a sudden)... I plan on updating it once we go to the doctor for her 4 month check up this week :)

2 comments:

The Parkers said...

There's no way shes 4 months old! I think you made a typo! Still she's adorable as ever. Yes, we finally made it to TX, we love it! Hope all is well down there in San Antonio :)

Anne said...

Happy 4 months, Ella! She is turning into such a "little person"!!
PS Love her jeans!