dear daddy,
Boy do I miss you and can't wait til I can see you on mommy's computer screen (when he is in certain areas we skype with our web cams and Ella LOVES to see dada).
I just wanted to say hi and hope to hear from you soon, I like when you make funny faces through the computer screen, it makes me giggle :)
Mom took some pics of me this morning when I couldn't sit still so we went on a walk!watching Elmo or Curious George, I love both of them :)
And I'm off...
I'm a sneaky little thing...
... then I got caught. Mom Said no and of course I just kept getting into trouble and smiled hah.
Anyways, I better take a nap daddy!
Love you,
ella
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
dear daddy 6.3.09
Posted by holly gannett at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment