I want to encourage EVERYONE to take just a couple minutes (that's all I PROMISE) and download Firefox (mozilla) for viewing the web. What I mean by that is if you use INTERNET EXPLORER you should definitely make this change! It is a much more SECURE web browser and stops a lot of the pop-ups from happening. You also can view your websites much easier and better.
With that said all you have to do is CLICK HERE and then click the DOWNLOAD BUTTON and agree and it will go from there. Set it as your primary web browser and DO NOT USE INTERNET EXPLORER!!!!
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html
*picture above shows where you what you will see once you click the link and scroll down, CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON!
Like I already said it is much more secure and a more safe way to browse the web :) I promise it is VERY EASY and very quick as well!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Internet!
Posted by holly gannett at 8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What about Safari? Do you know anything about that? It's what we use with our school computers and my laptop - so far, no problems.
I'm in total agreement about Firefox. Absolutely love it!
P.S. Love your blog. Too bad playgroup is taking the summer off. Maybe we can get together sometime anyway.
oops...by the way, this is Kaylie Drew :o)
Holly- have you downloaded the Firefox web developer plugin yet? Here is the link- https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/60
Post a Comment