Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Dear Daddy,

I just wanted to wish you a happy father's day from mommy and me!!!
It stinks that you are gone and we can't talk to you or wish you a happy father's day so that's why I am writing to you.I found this picture mom took of us when playing in our fort (box from the new car seat) just wanted to show it to you and let you know how much fun I have playing with you in it, come home soon so we can play in it again :)

I LOVE YOU EVERY MUCH and you're the best dad I've ever had :) Can't wait for you to come home, miss you tons. Oh and by the way 3-4 teeth are poking through on the top of my mouth, it is not fun and I am pretty cranky because of it but mommy just holds me when I cry :) By the time you get home I bet you will be able to see them more clearly.

Love you and fly safe over there!!

Love, Ella
xoxoxox

0 comments: