Thursday, June 11, 2009

Tobin's Trips

Just wanted to show you guys some pics from Tobin's work trips... he really only took pictures of the nice places they stayed at, rather then Iraq and Afghanistan. The last 2 trips he has seen Germany and Spain, as well as a few others but I can't remember the names. Yes I miss him when he is gone and wish he didn't have to go but when I see these pictures I don't feel so bad for him, I WANT TO GO TO SPAIN AND GERMANY :) just not Iraq and Afghanistan (I guess there is always a little give and take).

Check out a few of his pics, I told him he needs to take some pics of the rough areas as well so it doesn't only look like he is on vacation haha.

_________________________
SPAIN
Tobin said he just wanted to make sure people believed he was here :) haha.
I guess the beaches aren't really busy until August, but Tobin still came home burnt, so the weather is definitely beach weather already!
These beaches are TOPS OPTIONAL. The only topless lady TObin saw was an 80 years old and from that point on he chose to look the other way :)

____________________________
GERMANY
some church

Some sort of square where people gather and that big pink building is one of their governments building
Tobin couldn't get over the fact that you had to PAY to go to the bathroom here, which is the reason why he took this picture.

I will make sure and post more pics every so often so you guys can see what he is up to.

He is heading out on ANOTHER mission already, he leaves Saturday, and has only been home a week :( so I am crossing my fingers that they don't break somewhere for a long period of time so he can get home again... I am afraid Ella is going to be walking by the time he gets home (I will post on the later).

1 comments:

Taryn Connell said...

Charles is scheduled to leave for Germany on the 28th...maybe they'll see eachother over there this time.