Monday, June 22, 2009

Kenny here we come!



So I just bought 2 tickets to the Kenny Chesney concert in Philly this WEEKEND! Kelly, my sister, is coming to visit (picking her up tonight) and offered to hangout with Ella for the afternoon/night on Saturday while Tobin and I go :) I offered for her to come along but she said she would rather hangout with Ella.

So check out this SWEET concert, there are 5 BANDS. Oh and I LOVE Sugarland, yes they will be there too... click the link below to get the list of bands

http://countrymusic.about.com/b/2009/01/01/kenny-chesneys-city-carnival-tour-2009.htm


The only thing I have to worry about is if Tobin gets home or not... :(
HE BETTER! He is the one that told me to buy them and I don't want to go by myself, either way I am going, I just hope it's with Tobin.

Here is the concert website...

http://www.kennychesney.com/home.php

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I saw him when he was in the Quad Cities and gave an amazing concert. They played a hour-long encore. It wasn't five bands just three though. You will really enjoy it

The Parkers said...

We saw Kenny in Nashville, it was such an awesome concert! His music is so relaxing. Have fun!