Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ella walked

Today Ella is 11 months old and just this morning she walked on her own, holding NOTHING! She takes about 5-6 steps, I of course was screaming and yelling and clapping every time she did/does it haha. She is so cute when she walks and you can tell she knows she is doing something big :)

SHe had been walking holding onto everything and pushing things around for at least a few months, but this is BIG, it's too bad TObin missed it but I am sure she will be doing it more and more when he gets home soon.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe she is WALKING! What a big girl. It seems like just yesterday we were visiting you in the hospital!

Janelle Wilson said...

Walking? Isn't she a baby?

Jordan and Lexi said...

Yayyy Ella! How exciting! Man, time flies...

Christy said...

Hi Holly- we are up and connected at the cabin. Yay!