Well I officially finished my first term of classes this morning, YAH!!!!
What a relief, except for the fact I start all over next week... I just need to remember it is only a year and now I have 1/4 of it done.
Anyways, I learned a ton and actually also created my Polished Ink. website that I have been wanting to do for years. Check it out.
*REMEMBER I highly suggest downloading mozilla for your web browser, much more safe and up to date. If you haven't already do it now, here is the link again. Even if you use safari I still suggest using mozilla, it doesn't mean you have to delete what you are using now just use mozilla day to day, then if you end up not liking it (which you won't :) you can always use your old one.
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html
_____________________________________
Anyways, here is my site I built. Check it out and let me know what you guys think. If for some reason when you go to my site and it doesn't look like the image above PLEASE leave a comment and let me know (include what internet browser you use so I can make sure and fix the problems). I have come to realize that websites are always a work in progress.
Check it out and enjoy!
www.polishedink.com
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Polished Ink website
Posted by holly gannett at 8:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
nice work! you're gonna hate it when people say "it looks funny in IE6". Why people use a dead 9 yr old browser is beyond me...but i get complaints about it constantly. Firefox all the way! Google Chrome is kind of nifty too.
Post a Comment