Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bye Bye Daddy!

Well Ella and I took Daddy to the airport this morning :( I hate saying goodbyes especially at the airport! We all shed some tears when we said goodbye (Ella did because she was hungry and not sure why she wasn't being fed immediately-- she likes to eat and is not happy unless she is full) which doesn't make it any easier! Tobin will be home in a month, cross your fingers that it goes by faster then I think it will. Not to be negative Nancy but Today has been the longest day ever and it's only day 1 of him being gone. You take advantage how helpful it is having another adult around with a baby... taking the dogs out, going to the bathroom -- you have to plan when you are going to do those things, I know it sounds funny but its true. Carol, my mother-in-law will be visiting for a little less then a week but won't be here for another 2 weeks! It will be nice to have her company in a couple weeks and then we will only have another week after she leaves before Tobin comes home-- AND then we will have 3 days before the movers come... man things will get hectic from then on!!

Thanks everyone for calling and emailing me to make sure I am okay! We are fine and will be even better once this next month is over!! :)

I plan on updating the blog everyday so Tobin can see Ella and what we are up to when he is able to get to a computer :) So he can see her grow the next month along with everyone else.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! You will be so surprised at how strong you are, and it will go by so fast! You can do it, and we are all here for you ;o)