Thursday, August 21, 2008

Moving sooner then we planned... AGAIN!

Well if you haven't noticed things keep changing over and over again... but I guess that's the military for you!

NOW Tobin is leaving this Tuesday early morning rather then Wednesday and when he gets back we will have 3 days before the movers come to pack up and we won't be back to Mississippi. We are moving straight from San Antonio to Dover, Delaware so our stuff will be packed up in storage for about 4 months and we have to pack to take to San Antonio anything we will need until mid February (including winter clothes to wear when we go back to Montana for Christmas). What a nightmare... because we don't have much time to before Tobin leaves and there will only be 3 days when he comes back I will have to do a few things with the military to get our move lined up and so on... it should be interesting!

I am sure I will keep you updated on my progress... things are never very easy when it comes to the military there is always lots of paperwork and abbreviations I don't understand.

2 comments:

Janelle Wilson said...

Crap. Think of it this way: the sooner you move, the sooner you get settled. Right? I know, I'm full of it.

Jen said...

the air force just did that to us too...Barry gets home Sept 6 and we pack Sept 8. We will be in NM until Feb (where we will have the baby) then move to Wyoming. I hope things go smootly for you guys. Just think, it is one less thing you have to worry about later on. How long will Tobin be gone?