Thursday, August 28, 2008

dear daddy 8.28.08

dear daddy,

Good Morning! This is mom, Theo and I taking a nap @ 6am... Mom fell back asleep so I leaned on her and took a little nap and when we woke up Theo had got the memo that it was the cool thing to do so he rested on me :)

Sorry for not writing to you yesterday but I was REALLY fussy last night so I didn't have time to before bed! Mom should me the mug you bought me at the airport while waiting for your long layover... I just LOVE it!! :) Thank you so much I can't wait to use it-- in a couple of years :)

Yesterday mom kept me VERY busy! She took me into town and we went shopping and to the UPS store to send her checks to the apartment place in San Antonio. Mom put me in this thing that lets me lay on her tummy while she walks (she calls it the Baby Bjorn), I really like it and if I get tired I can just fall asleep :) When we were at Walmart mom got me a really cute onesie, I talked her into it so don't be mad at mom :) but I will make sure I wear it and have mom take a picture of me in it so you can see. Then on our way home we went to the post office and I decided to start screaming not when we were in line bubt once we got to the counter... I just don't understand why she can't feed me immediately when I am hungry. I was hungry so I let her know it, but I don't think the people in line were a big fan of my crying! Mom got some dirty looks, so I stopped crying right after we left the building :) wasn't that nice of me (hahaha)

So I learned today that it's really fun to play with by burp cloth and kick my legs like crazy when mom is trying to change me... what does she expect me to do, just lay there?!

Anyways mom, Theo, Otis and I went for a walk last night and I got to sit in the Baby Bjorn again. The dogs loved it... after that is when I got really fussy-- I think it's because I miss you!

I love you and will write soon! Good luck on your first day today :) I know you will do great!!!

love you daddy, Ella Christine

2 comments:

Nena Loughrin said...

i am laughing out loud about the post office! miss you!

Janelle Wilson said...

ADORABLE! And hey, when did she get a "real" bellybutton? Is it an outie or an innie? And why am I interested? :)