Monday, August 25, 2008

Grandma Peggy's visit!

Well my mom has now come and gone from Mississippi. It was very nice to see her and have her meet Ella. I think she has lost her mind :) just kidding mom... but she was very excited the entire time she was here. I had to finally tell her it was ok to NOT follow me and stand right next to me when I was changing her every time haha. She is such a proud new grandma!! Thanks again mom for all the help, I know there wasn't much you could do with Ella but all the company and wonderful meals were great, Tobin and I really appreciated it! Here are a few picture of the rest of her stay...

Ella loved all how my mom talked to her and all the funny noises she always made :)
My mom had brought the John Deere tracker from my baby shower down in her suitcase... We had to take a picture of her on it for Chris! She will love it in a couple of years.
Proud Grandma Peggy!

0 comments: