So I got this idea from a friend of mine, I saw it on her blog and thought it was a really cute idea :) Thanks Natalie hope you don't mind we are copying you!
Anyways we take a picture of Ella next to the same teddy bear when she is 1 weeks old, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months and so on until she turns 1 year old! So you can look back and she how she grew :) So here is the beginning of our GROWING ELLA pictures that will be up monthly.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just had to put this second picture up I though it was so funny. We were trying to figure out how to position her and this obviously didn't work as well as we thought. She is just passed out and once again her feet look huge!!! hahaha.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Growing Ella: 1 week
Posted by holly gannett at 12:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the pictures. The teddy bear idea is great. She is so cute. I can't believe how big her feet are!
great pictures and i love all the updates! she is so cute!
Post a Comment